POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NURBS as mesh2{} objects : Re: NURBS as mesh2{} objects Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:29:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NURBS as mesh2{} objects
From: Hugo
Date: 25 Mar 2002 18:50:44
Message: <3c9fb7d4$1@news.povray.org>
This looks incredibly interesting. You've done a superb coding job. I'm
amazed! I will experiment with this for sure. At the moment I only know that
nurbs are a kind of spline. I browsed your links but the math is not going
to clarify my mind. I suppose we are some people here, who needs simple
toturials. :o)  I see you're a busy person so you don't have to write them.
I'll invite people to test this and share our results!

Best regards,
Hugo